We are often asked by our clients for a trusted professional recommendation, or they tell us about a service experience they felt was exceptional. Below is a list of professional referrals that may be helpful at some point. In many cases, we have met or worked with these people personally, but not in all areas. Some came to us from a satisfied client, while we learn of others due to their reputation in the community. Due to individual preferences, we encourage you to consult with at least 2 alternatives, as we cannot guarantee that a service experience will continue to be amongst the highest standard of care.
In addition to referrals that can help in your financial life, we also understand that quality of life encompasses many areas including your health, living arrangements and transportation, technology, and computer service requests, and even getting rid of the stuff we tend to accumulate over a lifetime. Furthermore, we believe that vitality and quality of life does not have to diminish as we age. We have compiled a list of companies and/or people in areas such as:
- Advocates - For each season of life, including golden agers
- Placement Agencies – To Help with Living Choices in the latter seasons.
- In Home Care Alternatives
- Move Managers and Professional Organizers
- Occupational and physical therapists for in home consultations and guidance.
- Auction Houses
- Technology and Computer Services
- End of Life Guidance